- Explore - Welcome to Harford County MD!
- Recommended Trips
- Getting Here - Enter your address to see how to get here.
- Our Towns - The County's three municipalities, Aberdeen, Bel Air, and Havre de Grace offer a unique flavor and a variety of diverse attractions and world-class amenities.
- Living Here - Harford County is a growing community of nearly 248,000 residents and is within easy commuting distance of Delaware, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Washington, D.C., and Virginia.
- Play - Come to Harford County Maryland and see all there is to do!
- Attractions - Come enjoy Harford County MD attractions such as gardens, farms, vineyards, gardens, landmarks, museums and our Arts & Culture.
- Parks & Trails - Enjoy the beautiful parks & trails throughout Harford County in our lovely local and state parks, wineries and gorgeous wood and flower covered gardens.
- Boating - Take the boat out for a cruise or the kid's to learn to fish on one of Harford County Maryland's boating docks, fishing docks or hunting areas.
- Golf - Tee off at one of our many beautiful Golf Courses in Harford County, Maryland.
- Events - There are events year-round to come out and enjoy in Harford County MD like our Holiday events and our great summer family events.
- Stay - Don't just come for the day, plan a weekend or even a week with all there is to do here you won't want to leave!
- Dine - From Pasta to Pit-BBQ, there are so many delicious places to choose from for your next meal here in our lovely county.
- Shop - Whether you are shopping for the perfect book for that someone on your list or want to cruise the mall, find great shopping here.
- Gallery - See what we have to offer!
- Video - Watch videos of past events and the filming of our commercials to help make Harford County MD all that it is today.
- Photos - Enjoy browsing through the beautiful photos of Harford County, Maryland. Come visit for a closer look!
- Groups - We welcome large groups for any event!
- Sports - Check out all of the boating, fishing, baseball, golf and general facilities we have to offer here in Harford County for play and watching.
- Weddings -Engaged and need to find a place to get married? What more a beautiful settings then venues in Harford County, Maryland. Inquire today!
- Meetings - Just 25 miles north of Baltimore, meeting experiences can take you from the front nine of a world-class golf course, to the front row of Ripken Stadium, to the front porch of an historic inn! We offer full-service conference centers, over 2,700 hotel rooms, excellent dining, shopping, the Chesapeake Bay and more!
- Plan - Don't leave the house without a plan!
- Free Visitor Guide - Whether this is your first, second or third trip - use our visitor's guide to help plan your next visit!
- Plan A Trip -Check out advice from the locals on guided tours or suggested itineraries for your next road trip to Harford County Maryland.
- About Us - Harford County is located just 25 miles northeast of Baltimore and is strategically located on I-95 along the shores of the scenic Chesapeake Bay.
- Partners - Read over our partners resources such as the annual tourism reports for the area and Harford County, Maryland.
- Press - Read recent press releases for our county and all the interesting news to keep you up to date on what is going on in this area.
- Contact - Fill out our online form for comments, questions or suggestions or call us at 410-838-7777 or email directly at email@example.com
E-xperience Harford Newsletter
Receive our free monthly electronic calendar that goes out to our subscribers with all the latest events!